To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reno, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Client Service Representative
Capital Insurance Group • Reno, NV
Posted 1 month ago
Responsible for fulfilling the Company’s service objectives by providing prompt, accurate and courteous service to agents, policyholders, and business partners concerning policy transactions, renewals, customer inquiries, and requests for information. Utilizing the Company’s automated systems, the CSR II will respond to inquiries concerning policy transactions, renewals, policy coverage, premium billings and payment status, basic policy information, and routine coverage. The CSR II will have an individual level of underwriting authority as assigned by Client Services Management. In addition, the CSR II will actively assist the agent by up selling (increase limits of coverage and cross selling additional lines of coverage). This person will be required to hold a current Property & Casualty license. This position represents the “front-line” of customer service and customer perceptions and is critical in demonstrating the Company’s commitment to complete customer satisfaction.
- This position responds to incoming calls through the Company’s ACD system and requires active listening skills to assess customer needs, inquiries, and information. The incumbent must identify the nature of the call, assist the caller by completing policy transactions, determine appropriate coverage, and respond to payment, billing, and policy inquiries. Calls of a complex or technical nature may need to be referred to a Lead, Supervisor, appropriate department or business function for assistance and resolution.
- Accept payments over the telephone per billing system mandates and Company financial guidelines. Substantiate receipt of payment and confirm payment verification to the policyholder or agent.
- Respond to agents, policyholders, and business partners concerning CIG billing policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all customer inquiries by noting CIG systems according to Client Services processes. Document all pending issues and service actions for follow-up as required by Client Services processes.
- Process endorsements and other transactions as needed to meet the needs of the Client Services department. Document the transactions as directed by department procedures.
- May perform outbound-calling activities and conduct customer surveys to determine customer satisfaction, verify policy information, or update customer history information, as deemed necessary to fulfill the department service objectives and the delivery of quality customer service. In addition, the CSR II may up perform systematic calling initiatives that increase or enhance the customer relationship as well as provide enhanced benefits for the customer, as directed by Client Services Management.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support office workflow and underwriting activities.
Scope of Position
- This position reports to a Client Services Supervisor. It is responsible for maintaining a constructive working relationship and positive image of Capital Insurance Group to current and potential future agents, policyholders, and business partners. This position has no subordinates.
- The position requires accurate and articulate individuals who are comfortable interacting with a diverse group of customers and who may have varying degrees of sophistication and understanding regarding insurance products and services.
- The position is defined by documented procedures and critical deadlines. However, the Client Service Representative II must be able to question for understanding and respond appropriately using business diplomacy, tact, and discretion to resolve problems.
- The position involves extensive use of telephone equipment, computers, peripheral equipment, and specialized software or databases. Incumbents must possess an exceptional ability to perform detailed work accurately and consistently.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to speak and write grammatically correct English.
- Basic knowledge of insurance and policy information.
- Knowledge of Business mathematics.
- Employ active listening skills with the ability to test for understanding and express thoughts concisely.
- Establish constructive working relationships with those contacted in the course of business.
- Work accurately with detail on a consistent basis.
- Organize and prioritize daily work in order to meet critical deadlines.
- Operate personal computer and keyboard with accuracy and efficiency.
Education and Experience
- Equivalent of a high school diploma. Must hold a valid Property & Casualty license in the state of residence and maintain ongoing insurance continuing education courses. As needed or required, may secure P&C licenses in other states.
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Career Growth
- Life Insurance
- Established and well respected company
CIG’s main office is located in beautiful Monterey, CA.
Learn more about us by visiting ciginsurance.com.
Capital Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. EEO/M/F/V/H