To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Black River Falls, WI 54615
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Location Manager – Black River Falls, WI
ERC-Executive Recruiting Consultants • Black River Falls, WI
Posted 11 days ago
Our client is a successful Ag organization that is dedicated to exceeding the expectations of their local customers and growers. Located in the Black River Falls, WI area, they continue to grow and improve consistently on everything from their facilities to the services and products they offer. Join a cutting-edge team where you can enjoy coming to work every day and a place where you can grow your Ag career.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $60,000 - $80,000 -+
- Benefits package including health, dental, PTO, vacation, 401k, paid holidays, flex spending accounts, work attire allowance, profit sharing, work attire allowance, and a great retirement plan.
- Company Vehicle provided.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis you will oversee the location, a small staff, and assist with customers to provide the services of the company.
- Assist in training and hiring new personnel for the location.
- Oversee and organize the schedules of Custom Applicators and Operators.
- Inside and outside sales of chemical, seed and fertilizer.
- Coordinate and review all the operations of the facility according to the company’s policies and procedures, while developing programs to increase the profitability of the business.
- Assist in managing the inventory of the location.
- Manage documentation of the facility.
- Ensure employees are working in a safe and clean environment.
Black River Falls, WI
Located just 2 hours from the Twin Cities and Madison and 5 hours from Chicago this community offers its residents a wide variety of opportunities making it a great place to work, play and live. This area has bounties of nature paired with unmatched recreational opportunities. Whether your interest is ATV and motorcycle trails, canoeing, golfing, camping, kayaking, fishing, biking, hiking, walking, bird-watching or simply absorbing the solitude of nature, this area has it all. Explore one of the many unique shop and antiques dealers. For a night out there are taverns, breweries, wineries and more! Find everything you need for construction, healthcare, insurance, pet care, real estate and a slew of other services and businesses at your disposal. The local school district has a reputation of excellence that helps attract and retain highly qualified staff and the students increase their achievement to attain annual personal growth goals in order to reach their highest potential. Black River Falls has an average to low cost of living and is jewel city in the hills of western Wisconsin.
- Ag or farm background.
- 1+ year experience- preferred.
- Management or supervisory experience a plus.
- Possess excellent leadership skills.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!