To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mountain Brook, AL 35216
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior Sales Representative
D.R. HORTON, INC. • Mountain Brook, AL
Posted 2 months ago
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Junior Sales Representative. The right candidate will be in training to manage the entire sales process and communicating with the customer from the first interaction through the close of escrow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Greet and qualify visitors
• Demonstrate models/homes/home sites
• Overcome sales objections; close for the sale
• Document the transaction
• Track progress of loan, options and construction
• Respond to customer requests for information
• Document any cancellations
• Maintenance of all lot files/sales files
• Monitor models and sales office for appropriate disclosures, supplies, repairs, etc.
• Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve potential buyers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
• Develops and maintains good rapport with prospective customers, realtors, and team members
• Execute policies to ensure compliance with quality standards
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
- Associate’s Degree or 2 years related experience
- Must have a vehicle, valid driver’s license, and be able to drive in daytime or nighttime
- Ability to utilize DRH Sales applications on a smart phone, tablet, or laptop
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral form or via DRH Sales applications
- Proficiency with MS Office and email
- Ability to stand and walk for 4 hours straight or up to a full 8-hour day; sit for extended periods; kneel and bend at the waist; walk up and down stairs; walk on unlevel terrain; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision ability required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and peripheral vision
- Regular exposure to outside weather conditions. The noise level is generally moderate
- Prior CRM software experience
- Previous sales experience, knowledge of industry preferred
- Excel in intercommunications and interactions
- Strongly motivated
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
• Medical, Vision and Dental
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Flex Spending Accounts
• Life Insurance
• Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America’s Builder.
#WeBuildPeople2Follow us on social media @hortoncareers for an inside look at our company and connect with us on LinkedIn for up to date job listings!
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram