LAUNDRESS, PART TIME (NEW YORK, NY)
Division: Executive Hospitality
Location: New York, NY
Job Title: Laundress, Part Time (New York, NY)
A Private Family seeks an experienced Part Time Laundress to care for their laundry & organizational needs. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Care of all laundry within the household
- Closet/wardrobe management; seasonal & color coordinated
- Archiving for various garments and pieces
- Laundry, ironing, care of fine garments & fabrics, seasonal wardrobe management, packing / unpacking for travel, etc.
- Keep accurate record of repairs, fittings and alters
- Greeting and providing excellent hospitality for principals and all guests
- Traveling with family to other residences upon request
This is a Part Time position. Salary is generous but DOE.
- Excellent references required from current and previous employers
- Minimum 3 years related work experience in a fine home as Housekeeper
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Experience working as a laundress is required
- Experience with museum quality cleaning and care for antiques, silver, fine art, etc.
- Comfortable working around pets
- Flexibility to work nights, overtime or weekdays as needed
- Valid US work authorization
1 Little West 12th Street NY NY
New York NY 10014
Due to the volume of employment applications received, Society Staffing is unable to respond to each application individually. Applicants will be contacted directly if selected as a candidate. Please be advised that the first round of our interview process involves a direct meeting at our Manhattan offices for all positions located in the tri-state area.