To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Framingham, MA
- Mark Obrien
- Phone: 781-328-8093
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technical Customer Service Representative
Joule • Framingham, MA
Posted 28 days ago
Customer Service Representative
- BS Degree in Chemistry (or Minor in Chem) or other life science; Eng. Degree is useful as well.
- 3-5 years of Customer Service experience in a technical environment
- Strong "mechanically-oriented technical" aptitude
- Understanding of pH, Conductivity Measurements and Water Chemistry and instrumentation
- Provide friendly, effective, and efficient customer service by utilizing in-depth knowledge of company products and procedures
- Order management and general administrative functions- order entry, expediting, filing, tracking, etc.
- Prepares detailed repair evaluations and failure analysis. Consults with customer and repair technician for effective resolutions
- Client specific products - thorough understanding of programming, calibration, and set-up of metering pumps, controllers, and sensors
- Acts as a resource of technical information for customers, distributors, Sales Managers, and Customer Service Reps on products, applications, and competitors
- Provides phone and email technical support for mechanical equipment (pumps, valves, sensors etc...
Location: Metrowest, MA area