$80000.00 to $90000.00 yearlySENIOR ACCOUNTANT - PERCENT COMPLETION
Robert Half Finance currently has a vacancy for a full-time Senior Accountant
to bring their leadership skills and experience to a growing finance team in the Duluth, Georgia area. As a Senior Accountant, your duties will include recording monthly activity for assigned business units in reference to percentage completion, collaborate with management and other members of the Finance Department to maintain accurate financial statements, provide reports and information for external audit requests, and perform percentage completion analysis. Your responsibilities
- Record all journal entries to the general ledger in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform monthly percentage completion calculations for assigned business locations.
- Reconcile accounts monthly and correct as needed.
- Ensure all transactional activity is coded correctly and financial reporting integrity is maintained.
- Assist with management reporting, annual audit and the tax process as needed.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed.
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Contribute to coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiatives
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Allocate and prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis reports for management
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or other Business related field.
- 3+ years experience with percentage completion.
- Public accounting experience highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and cost accounting/percentage completion concepts.
- Previous experience with an ERP (like Microsoft Dynamics) highly preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills required (pivot tables, macros).
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the necessary qualifications, please contact Email blocked - click to apply
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles