$14.25 to $16.50 hourly
Utilize your organizational skills and attention to detail as a Billing Clerk available through Accountemps. This short-term temporary-to-full-time Billing Clerk opportunity is based in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. This Billing Clerk position will consist of reviewing bills and performing data entry into spreadsheets and accounting software. If you are a dynamic individual looking for a challenging opportunity, this may be the Billing Clerk job for you.
- Evaluate billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness, obtain missing or correct data when necessary
- Work closely with other functional teams to ensure data quality and consistency
- Investigate, process, and evaluate bills or invoices for services rendered
- Form financial controls and procedures
If you are interested in this position, please call Jessica at Phone number blocked - click to apply
or submit your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
- Excellent data entry skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Enter Invoices
- Ability to work with spreadsheets, internet applications and ERP systems
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans