Occupational Health Registered Nurse (OHN) needed 4-5 days a week (32-40 hrs) for a long-term contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Irvine, CA.
The clinic provides Occupational, Primary, and Preventative Care for employees onsite. You will assist with work and non-work related illnesses and injuries. Must have knowledge of Workers' Comp procedures.
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Registered Nurse license in state of California
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in an Occupational Health, Employee Health, Emergency Room, Urgent Care, and/or Family Practice type setting
- Recent clinical experience and knowledgeable with Workers' Compensation
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills required
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide support for group health promotion activities such as planning Employee Health and Fitness Day, development of an Environmental Change Plan, encouraging programs like Hypertension Awareness, etc
- Perform physical assessments for new hires and for surveillance programs
- Coordinate/conduct spirometry and hearing tests
- Administer immunizations such as Hep B and Flu
- Nursing assessment, triage, treatment, and education for employee health concerns
- Lead cross-functional disability management and return-to-work planning with location management team (ie Supervisors and Human Resources)
- Monthly checks on all of the AED's and first-aid bags dispersed throughout the facility
- Support First Responders in medical emergencies
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Ability to work at least 32-40 hours per week between Monday and Friday approximately 7:30am - 4:00pm
- BLS certified
- Certifications highly desired: Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN-S), CAOHC (audiometry), and NIOSH (spirometry)
- Must have prior experience using electronic health records (MedGate experience a plus!)
What’s In It For You?
- Weekends and holidays off!
- Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities
- Weekly direct deposit
*ASK ME ABOUT OUR $250 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!*
Recruiter: Hana Brown
Email: URL blocked - click to apply
Occupational Health & Workers' Compensation experience