To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kemmerer, WY 83101
- Walter Jimenez
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Jr. Electrical Engineer
Westmoreland Coal Company • Kemmerer, WY
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Provide electrical engineering support to the mining operations. This will include the areas of planning, maintenance, process improvement and supervision.
- Act as front line supervisor during absence of electrical supervisor or other supervisor.
- Act as project manager on contracted electrical projects
- Design electrical distribution layout for ongoing mining operations.
- Evaluate and plan electrical distribution for new mining areas.
- Oversee electrical preventative maintenance program.
- Evaluate electrical upgrades for process improvement.
- Assist with mine radio and GPS system.
- Collaborate with Information Technologist to provide Datacom for Engineering
- Ensure compliance with all MSHA and NEC regulations
- Maintain and update electrical prints
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering or related field.
- On track to Professional Engineering License
- Obtain MSHA (green card) qualification.