Please state on resume which shift you are applying for: 3pm-11pm OR 11pm-7:30am
$500 sign on Bonus after completing 90 days
This position is responsible for working in at least (1) production areas to ensure customer requirements are met. This person will also follow all safety procedures and assist fellow co-workers as needed. This person will work under immediate supervision, and will receive most direction from the Shift Group Leader or Shift Team Leader.
• Strives to achieve all production and quality goals
• Assists maintenance when directed by Shift Team or Group Leader
• Communicates with all employees, particularly those from a proceeding/following shift to ensure everyone understands the status of products, equipment, quality, etc.
• Maintains accurate and appropriate logs, records and/or reports
• Follows all Company and site-specific policies, practices, and procedures
• Responsible for evaluating equipment for proper working conditions and completes work orders for maintenance if needed
• Has the ability to troubleshoot quality and equipment issues in the functional areas in which they are trained
• Empties process dust collectors, nuisance dust collectors and central vacuum systems and ensures area is in compliance with environmental permits
• Cleans equipment between products to ensure there is no cross contamination from product to product
• Promotes world-class safety, productivity and quality through leading by example and coaching other operators
• Demonstrates the ability to work efficiently and safely in all of the functional areas in which they are trained, and demonstrates the ability to effectively train fellow operators in those areas.
• Knowledgeable of all work instructions, safety procedures, and quality/sampling procedures in the functional areas in which they are trained
• Maintains clean and safe work areas, and coaches co-workers to have similar practices
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Previous experience in a manufacturing environment strongly desired, but not required.
• Knowledge of all safety procedures and consistent history of adhering to all safety procedures.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)