To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Luis Obispo, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Bimbo Bakeries USA • San Luis Obispo, CA
Posted 3 days ago
Top reasons to choose BBU:
- Competitive starting rate
- Medical/ dental benefits
- Retirement plan available
- BBU wellness program available
- Growth Opportunities
- We value the person
Bimbo Bakeries USA currently has an opening for Production Associates in the San Luis Obispo, CA Bakery. The Production Associate will be responsible for several bakery manufacturing activities. Candidates must be willing and able to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment. Candidates must be able to safely and accurately operate bakery equipment as assigned by management. The Bakery operates 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities include the consistent production of a high quality product in a Bread baking facility while incorporating safety and sanitation standards.
Will need to be a team player and have solid interpersonal skills, and a strong commitment to ensuring the best quality products are produced.
Excellent customer service by maintaining regular quality audits (AIB), good manufacturing practices, compliance with federal/state/local regulations (FDA, OSHA, Department of Agriculture, Department of Health, etc.), HACCP, meet or exceed Global Food Safety Standards (BRC) and environmental compliance.
• High school diploma or GED preferred but NOT required.
• 1 year of experience in a food manufacturing environment, a plus.
• Must be able to perform basic computer skills.
• Must be able to work any day and/or shift including weekends and holidays.
• Must have physical ability and strength to perform assigned tasks.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds, carry and/or stack pans, ingredient containers, etc.
• Must be able to work in elevated areas and enter confined spaces.
• Must be able to stand while working and walking for the duration of the working shift, except for breaks and meal period.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to frequent changes that occur on the production line.