Business or System Analyst/Technical - Senior (6-10 yrs.)
- Act as requirements project lead for medium to large projects, directing and coordinating requirements project staff and activities.
- Oversee production support of core projects, including gathering and documenting requirements, translating functional requirements to technical requirements, and identifying options.
- Partner with business users and act as a liaison between business and technical teams.
- Coordinates development, testing, and implementation of solutions with vendors.
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst with track record of delivering business process requirements and use cases is required.
- Solid experience and understanding of Agile Scrum and Rational Unified Process Methodology in developing use cases, use case model, supplementary requirements, and business rules is essential.
- Solid understanding of relevant business issues. Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision- making and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and iGraphx or Visio Drawing tools along with general familiarity with Outlook and other MS Office applications is also required.
The following is preferred but not required:
Experience managing multiple large, complex and cross functional projects, with emphasis on systems, technologies, business process redesign, and knowledge of technical environments, a background in the financial services industry, BA/BS degree and/or PMP certification.
**** 100% Remote ****
Our client is undertaking a multi-year initiative to modernize our voice technology platform. Through this modernization, we will be replacing our current technology stack by implementing a new cloud based vendor, which will impact the way we operate our business from a technology, training, and procedural perspective. To support this initiative, Schwab is requiring additional project support to ensure successful implementation. The candidate will focus on project management, change management and development of support resources (knowledge management, communications). They will additionally will apply a critical lens to the different tracks within the workstream ensuring no gaps in delivery. Accordingly, the candidate will create and manage comprehensive project plans, outline detailed task lists, proactively identify new bodies of work to be completed, analyze delivered tasks for accuracy / completeness, and coordinate resources. The candidate may also be asked to lead and manage change management activities across for the program.
Ibm Rational Unified Process
Scrum (Software Development)