As a Sales Assistant you will be responsible for taking inbound calls, and greeting walk-in customers.
You are also require to help customers identify and purchase products they desire.
Sales assistant duties include selling, restocking and merchandising.
The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
You will also need the following,
• Maintain product knowledge and be able to guide customers to our best solution for their needs; we use a consultative sales approach.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Drive to excel and to maximize your earnings, we only want real sales people. Job Requirements / Skill Requirements
Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
• Maintain a fully stocked store
• Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
• Recommend and display items that match customer needs
• Welcome and greet customers
• Manage point-of-sale processes
• Actively involve in the receiving of new shipments
• Keep up to date with product information
• Accurately describe product features and benefits
• Follow all companies policies and procedures
Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
• Proficiency in English / Spanish
• Track record of over-achieving sales quota
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer service focus
• Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
• Basic administration skills
• High school degree Email resume to Email blocked - click to apply