To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1500 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Consultants - See Details
Camelback Hyundai KIA • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Automotive Sales Consultants
At Camelback Hyundai KIA we believe that car shoppers are entitled to good service and too often receive sub-par treatment at other facilities. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to be the Phoenix Hyundai dealership that sets the bar for all others in the country. It’s our wonderful staff, who share a philosophy to put the customer first, who makes us special.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
High customer demand for our products is requiring that we add quickly to our Team of Sales Consultants! We are looking for someone with an aggressive attitude who knows how to close the deal! If you are looking to move up in your career with a successful, established dealership, please apply today!
- Competitive Pay Plan - top performers earn up to $120K PLUS!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Company-provided professional sales training
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs and wants by asking questions and listening
- Demonstrate vehicles including test drives
- Report to the Sales Managers regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analytics
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business
- Introduce customers to Service Department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in our expert service department
Qualifications and Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- College Degree preferred
- Self-motivated, ambitious and energetic!
- Previous sales experience is preferred but not necessary - we will train the right candidates!
- Resume must be uploaded
- Outgoing personality
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background check and drug testing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.