Title: Lab Technician
Location: Rocky Hill, CT
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- Testing of coatings.
- Evaluate, collect and record data.
- Participates in organizing and performing experiments using established procedures while summarizing and reporting results in a laboratory notebook.
- Uses a computer to enter data/information including charts and tables for communication of project results/details.
- Involved in making cleaners/pretreatments/paints/coatings from chemical ingredients.
- Tests performance characteristics of coated substrates using established procedures.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- 1 year of demonstrated laboratory experience
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office products - word, excel and powerpoint.
- Ability to understand and follow experimental protocols for preservation of data.
- Comfortable and able to work with toxic chemicals while following safe laboratory practices/protocols.
- The ability to stand while working in the laboratory throughout most of the day.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB18630_143604
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.