To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McLean, VA 22101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Associate Manager, Corporate Accounting
Kforce Finance and Accounting • McLean, VA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an Associate Manager, Corporate Accounting in McLean, Virginia (VA). Summary: The Client is seeking an Associate Manager, Corporate Accounting with at least five years of progressive general accounting experience to be primarily responsible for supervising daily, monthly and annual corporate accounting activities relating to Company inventory and investment activities. This position conducts back office and accounting functions to include preparation of accruals, reconciliations and other close related journal entries. This position will collaborate with business operations, corporate functions, customers, suppliers and auditors. The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, including financial reporting, and applies these principles in all aspects of work. The Associate Manager, Corporate Accounting should have an understanding of and experience in Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance. Responsibilities:
- Monitor inventory activity to identify items requiring follow up with procurement, customers and suppliers
- Facilitate accurate inventory and profit reporting and support productive customer and supplier relationships
- Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations and analysis
- Coordinate a timely and accurate monthly/quarterly/annual close
- Assists with monthly and quarterly financial fluctuation analysis
- Supervise, train, and review the work of accountants performing related activity
- Maintain inventory pricing and receipt data and conduct inventory system access reviews
- Coordinate the internal and external audits for corporate
- Assist with the implementation of financial systems, controls, policies and procedures
- Other special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- A minimum of 5 years of accounting experience, including supervisory experience
- CPA preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Professional Office Applications, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Solution oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks meeting tight deadlines
- High energy and initiative
- Positive communicator