Beacon Hill Financial is working with a significantly expanding nonprofit organization here in downtown DC to identify a Grant Accountant! The Grant Accountant will have the opportunity to handle traditional accounting and manage a multitude of grants and funds flowing in from various sources!
- Manage grant and fund allocations and perform analyses to ensure compliance.
- Prepare journal entries and post to the general ledger.
- Prepare financial statements and reconcile the balance sheet.
- Reconcile general ledger, bank, and credit card accounts.
- Assist with month-end close.
- 3+ years of experience working within the nonprofit sector.
- 2+ years working with grant and fund allocations and reconciliations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
The Grant Accountant is a major player within the accounting department and has a huge opportunity for career advancement! Apply today!
URL blocked - click to apply
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Standard Accounting Practices