We are a 300 bed +/- community hospital with a vantage point overlooking the Detroit River ( We are a close knit group of CRNA's and MDA's and work collaboratively and happily together. We enjoy a significant amount of autonomy with our case mix. cases include general surg, Thoracic (vats), ENT, ortho and Neuro. We have a large OB department and opportunity for off floor including GI, MRI, EP and minimal cath lab.
Administers intravenous, inhalation, and regional anesthetics to render persons insensible to pain during surgical procedures, obstetrical deliveries, or other medical and dental procedures. Potentially administers anesthesia to all ages and A.S.A. classes of patients, including geriatrics and pediatrics. Provides airway management services as needed throughout the hospital.
* Graduation from an accredited school of nursing with current licensure to practice in Michigan as a Registered Nurse.
* Graduation from an accredited school of anesthesia.
* Bachelor's Degree or 12 years CRNA experience.
* Minimum 6 months of clinical nursing experience in a critical care setting and/or demonstrated level of performance of practice.
* Successful completion of HFH Critical Care course must be completed with in 6 months of hire. A
* Ability to work harmoniously in collaborative situations with anesthesiologists and other health care providers.
* Certification to practice as a Nurse Anesthetist and maintenance of certification as required by guidelines established by the Council on Recertification and by the State of Michigan.
* Maintains currency of: 1) Clinical Privileges 2) RN License 3) State Specialty Certification 4) CRNA Recertification and 5) ALS Certification.
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Nursing
- Clinical Works
- Critical Care