Pittsburgh, PA 15210
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
One of our clients is seeking motivated and Reliable professionals to work as Youth Support Workers
in Residential and Group Homes in the Mt. Oliver/Pittsburgh, PA area. SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
Work with adults that have intellectual, developmental disabilities (IDD), and/or Mental Health diagnoses in a residential/group home setting. Opportunities in adolescent programs available, as well. REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* 1 year of paid direct care experience with MH/IDD patients.
* 1 year direct care experience in residential or group home setting with MH/IDD patients.
* Physical/TB screening (within a year)
* CPR/First Aid Certification
* PA State Criminal Background, FBI Fingerprint, Child Abuse Clearance (within the last year)
* Driver’s License /Own Reliable TransportationHOURS
* Many 2nd Shift and Weekend needs
* Work one shift or 40 hours a weekADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Office walk-ins always welcome 8:30am-4:00pmCOMPANY MISSION
Delta-T Group’s mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education staffing, for the betterment of those needing care and support.
Youth Support Workers
Direct Care Support
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group Western Penna., Inc.
Contract Submit WP
600 North Bell Avenue, Bldg. 2, Suite 190, Carnegie, PA 15106
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.
Diseases And Disorders