To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
19360 Cabot Boulevard
Hayward, CA 94545
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Housewares Warehouse Associate
CORT • Hayward, CA
Posted 26 days ago
This position involves cleaning, refurbishing and packing of all housewares products in preparation for distribution to the field – CORT Furniture Districts.
TO APPLY: TEXT 'CORT' to (571) 999-7251Responsibilities
- Under direction receive, stock, pack and refurbish products.
- Refurbish product: Inspect and clean all product for quality standards. This may be done by hand or by equipment that is available. If product is less than showroom condition consults with supervisor for action to be taken i.e.: write off. Refurbish rental merchandise is sized and wrapped for shipment.
- Customer Service: Minimize exchanges by maintaining high quality standards of product and work.
- Inventory: Responsible for reporting low stock levels of product.
- Stocking: Stock product in designated area and maintain the area in a safe and organized condition.
- Packing: Assist when necessary with a partner that has been assigned by the supervisor to double check prepacked packages.
- Properly maintain and care for all CORT equipment.
- Perform safety and equipment check and practice safe work habits including daily warm up exercises.
- Observe and maintain safety when using chemicals.
- Pulling, shipping and receiving – Assist when necessary.
- Properly complete all CORT paperwork in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum (1) one year warehouse experience
- Good communication, reasoning skills
- Ability to speak, read, and write English preferred
- Clean safety record
- The ability to work at least forty (40) hours per week and additional hours as needed
CORT is a subsidiary of Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway. We are the world’s largest provider of furniture rental, trade show and event furnishings and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the US and in the UK, and a proprietary global network in over 80 countries around the world. We are dedicated to helping people make a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at www.CORT.com.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.