$40000.00 to $50000.00 yearly
If you're a efficient, agency detail oriented eager for a challenging Account Executive role, we would love to hear from you! Do you consider yourself a highly-motivated and driven Account Executive with exceptional people skills? Please contact The Creative Group if this opportunity interests you! Excellent interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills are required.
- Ensure that implemented campaign strategies stay on time and within budget, adjusting and redirecting as needed
- Lay the groundwork for strong advertising campaigns with organization, management, and direction
- Assess advertising needs, set goals, and establish annual budgets
- Support creative and production teams in developing effective strategies, selecting the most effective media platforms, organizing when and where materials should be placed, and estimating costs
- Serve as day-to-day liaison with clients to ensure satisfaction
Bachelors Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing, or related field.
1-3 years of detail oriented experience in an advertising agency (internship experience will be considered).
experience in candidates, please send your resume/portfolio to Sydney.Goldstein@creativegroup.com. Only candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted.
Not a fit for this job? Connect with me on LinkedIn for more listings and opportunities!
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.