* Perform recruiting activities, including but not limited to, social media recruiting, job board recruiting, networking, job fair attendance and direct sourcing
* Conduct thorough interviews, background investigations and testing required for client assignments to maintain a pool of skilled Talent at all times.
* Negotiate Pay Rates
* Make determination as to appropriate client bill rate.
* Determine candidate’s appropriate to submit to client and manage the submission process from initial submission through interviewing and testing and finally assisting in determining placement of candidates.
* Onboard candidates and prepare for client assignments
* Assist location in contacting existing clients to skill market availability of candidates who match their needs
* Manage pool of talent, including hiring, firing, conducting performance evaluations, and counseling for improved job performance.
* Develop repeat and referral business through excellent service and follow up activities.
* Keep abreast of new businesses within the marketplace and make timely initial contact
* Follow-up on all business leads from sources within the company.
* Interact regularly with the sales and operations staff to ensure accurate and complete communication with clients and Associates.
* Participate in networking opportunities within the community and develop key centers of influence