Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. In addition to being one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank is the exclusive issuer of the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Official Credit Card of the NHL's Vegas Golden Knights, the Official Credit Card of the Big 12 Conference, and the Official Credit Card of the Las Vegas Aviators.Position Summary
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we'll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Customer Service Vendor Support Representatives will be reporting directly to the respective Supervisor/Manager, will resolve escalated issues as they are presented from both internal and external customers.Summary of Essential Job Functions
Applicant must possess a working knowledge of Account maintenance systems and relevant external industry systems to include Credit Bureaus, regulatory agencies, payment platforms and online verification platforms. A strong working knowledge of Credit Card products / services and applicable Regulations ensuring adherence as required.
- Follow policies, procedures and use sound judgment in reviewing and responding through the appropriate escalation channel
- Strong Customer Service skills for inbound and outbound card member contact
- Extensive dealing with various lines of business to ensure customer concerns are addressed and resolved
- Ability to professionally communicate with internal departments and external banking industry contacts
- Support Outsource Agencies by telephone, email and by processing Online Research Requests (ORR's).
- Meet team productivity expectations and internal quality standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum two (2) or more years of Customer Service related experience, prefer 4+ years
- Preferred Associate/Bachelor's Degree
- Preferred Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Preferred Advanced computer skills, with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office required. Ability to maneuver efficiently and effectively in a Windows environment, account maintenance systems and relevant external industry platforms
- Preferred working knowledge of FDR, CAS, Credit Bureau Reports, Cardholder Account Maintenance
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Problem resolution / investigative abilities and detail oriented
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team setting with minimal supervision
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be non-exempt.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue