To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Athens, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Maintenance Technician - Future Opportunities Nationwide
Bell Partners, Inc. • Athens, GA
Posted 20 days ago
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Show respect for residents and community staff at all times, providing excellent customer service
- Perform routine interior and exterior community maintenance as scheduled & requested; may include painting, snow/ice removal, gutter cleaning, replacing filters, working with trash compactor, etc.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair on community equipment to include: plumbing, light bulb replacement, A/C maintenance, electrical, carpentry and mechanical repair
- Respond to all repair requests and maintenance concerns from residents and staff
- Report equipment malfunctions or breakdowns as well as any hazardous conditions to the Maintenance Supervisor in a timely manner
- Maintain resident privacy and receive proper authority prior to entering resident apartments
- Ensure that all maintenance items are kept in a safe area to prevent injuries to residents, associates, and visitors
- Attend in-service training and education sessions, as assigned
- Work with vendors as instructed, such vendors for landscaping, painting asphalt, etc.
- Must follow all safety/OSHA Requirements
Additional Functions and Responsibilities:
- Additional duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic understanding and ability to repair HVAC, plumbing, electrical, basic carpentry and mechanical systems -
- Available to work days and evenings, weekdays, and weekends
- Must demonstrate support of Bell Core Values
- Must demonstrate ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Must demonstrate ability to successfully work on a team
- Must be able to clearly communicate both orally and in writing
Education and Background:
- Must be a minimum 18 years of age
- High School degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years previous maintenance experience desired preferably in a similar facility
- HVAC, EPA and/or CPO certifications may be required in many communities, based on staffing levels
Bell Partners, Inc. (“BPI” or the “Company”) is an equal employment opportunity employer. BPI’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. BPI also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is BPI’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Bell Partners Inc. unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable state and local law.