To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA 94204
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Government Performance Manager
Crowe • Sacramento, CA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in business, information technology, accounting or economics (concentrations in MIS/CIS encouraged to apply);
- 5+ years of government consulting knowledge within State, County, and/or Local government in California;
- Ability to interact professionally with clients, prospects, all levels of staff, and colleagues;
- Project Management background; will lead small projects and components of larger projects;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- A track record of producing high-quality work products on-time and within budget;
- Ability to be flexible and to learn quickly about different client programs;
- Ability to work independently and contribute as a member of the project team;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (i.e., Microsoft Word and Excel);
- Ability to work closely with project manager and other team members to drive project results;
- Experience gathering requirements, designing, testing, and implementing solutions;
- Understand Business process concepts and principles.
- Project Management Professional Certification
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- MBA or MPA Graduate degree
- Strong public speaking skills
- Business Process Certification (CBAP)
About the Team:
The Performance Consulting team at Crowe provides extensive, industry-focused experience to help organizations improve their performance through a portfolio of innovative technology solutions. Above all, Crowe’s Performance Consulting team is frequently singled out by clients for their high professional standards, industry expertise, innovative technology solutions and hands-on approach to client service. Learn more about our Performance Consulting team.
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
How You Can Grow:
We will cultivate your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach who will guide you in your career goals and aspirations.
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Manager would be primarily responsible for management consulting services in the State of California. Key Responsibilities include:
- Identify and document potential performance improvement initiatives and new business processes;
- Define solutions to meet client needs, address critical issues and business challenges;
- Manage staff developing written proposals and engagement work plans;
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients;
- Collect and analyze background documents and research best practices;
- Interview and facilitate meetings with client staff and stakeholders;
- Document workload, staffing, technology systems, and costs;
- Prepare written documents and presentations;
- Lead staff and clients through requirements gathering, design, development (building entities, work flows, dialogs, etc), testing, training, implementation, and post-implementation support of technology solutions, including various Microsoft Dynamics solutions;
- Create and manage deliverables for a project;
- Help develop firm thought leadership in business analysis, solutions development, or project management.