We are GROWING…LEADING…SETTING A NEW STANDARD!
GLS is seeking the most talented and innovative Funding Coordinator in Tempe, AZ to support automotive dealerships throughout the country.
Be part of a growing, dynamic and innovative company in the subprime automotive lending space. Global Lending Services (GLS) is a national subprime lender that provides automotive financing to franchised dealerships throughout the U.S. Through the use of leading edge technology, GLS is able to offer dealers great products with exceptional service levels.
What does it mean to be a Funding Coordinator with GLS?
This is a tremendous opportunity for a talented, inquisitive and customer-focused Funding Coordinator to work with an outstanding network of automotive dealers nationwide! The Funding Coordinator position is responsible for working closely with dealers and assigned buying and sales representatives to communicate and resolve missing stipulations required to close consumer loans.What will you do each day to accomplish the mission?
What should you already know to be successful in this role?
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships with dealers; providing exceptional customer service, effective and timely communications and responsiveness to all funding questions and inquiries while maintaining a high level of integrity.
- Assist dealer with accurate completion of funding packages.
- Notify dealers as to status of loan packages.
- Identify and track funding errors at the dealership level. Provide feedback to the Sales and Buying teams regarding dealership performance to ensure contracts are funded within guidelines.
- Maintain acceptable turnaround time to achieve volume targets.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Financial services and/or auto industry experience preferred.
- Confident self-starter that operates well with limited supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels inside and outside of the organization.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Word, Outlook and other Microsoft Office Products, required.
This position is Monday-Friday with shifts between 8am-8pm. There may be occasional overtime on Saturdays as business needs dictate.
Attention To Detail