To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Rosa, CA
- Santa Rosa 3
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MV Transportation • Santa Rosa, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Now Hiring DRIVERS
We want YOU to join our TEAM!
$$$ PAID Training $$$
Drivers are responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle. The Driver will provide exceptional customer service in a safe, reliable, and efficient manner.
- Many opportunities for growth if you are willing to obtain a CDL.
- Current CDL holders are welcomed and fast-tracked through training.
- Walk in or apply online to start your career with MV today!
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME
Monday through Friday from 8 am to 8 pm
3250 Dutton Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95407
Can't stop by?? Please apply online at careers.mvtransit.com
- Loading and unloading of passengers on vehicles.
- Transporting of passengers, including those that are either senior citizens, or persons with disabilities.
- Radio communication of transport details with dispatch.
- Escorting passengers from vehicle to/from first pickup location.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and DOT Physical.
- Must be able to obtain a CDL for advancement opportunities.
- Experience working with people with disabilities a plus.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.