To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Huntsville, AL 35806
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Program Administrator II
Scientific Research Corp • Huntsville, AL
Posted 18 days ago
Other Great Industries
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position will assist Program Manager with the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on multiple projects with varying contract types, size, and complexity.
• Track funding expenditures and commitments on assigned programs
• Planning and administration of program operational requirements such as schedules, budgets, facilities and staffing
• Provide information for the plan development including costs and schedules to meet contractual project requirements for major portions of a program
• Prepares and coordinates program plans, estimates, project schedules, specialized reports and proposal documents
• Knowledgeable of MS Project in order to update resource load and maintain program schedules
• Monitor, track, and report accuracy of existing programs to include deliverables, invoicing, payments, and cost
• Monitor and track subcontract and consulting invoices
• Program financial analyses for internal and external reporting
• Responsible for reporting accurate funding availability
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of related experience
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Contract line item number structures (CLIN)
• Subcontracting experience
• Understanding of program data for the determination, negotiation, implementation and administration of operational requirements for a project or program
• Analytical skills and an intermediate level of proficiency to apply broad knowledge and experience
• Project Control (Cost and Contracts)
• Communication and short term planning skills
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Government contract types (CPFF, T&M, Firm Fixed Price)
• MS Project
• Mastery in MS Excel
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job ID: 5000487298706
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.