To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Digital Realty • Dallas, TX
Posted 6 days ago
This role offers you the opportunity to make an impact on our leasing function and showcase your potential to grow and learn as our Company continues to evolve. In this hands-on global role, you will input, maintain, organize and report on information regarding lease dates, dollar values, financial and legal terms utilizing a database. You will be part of a close-knit team, gain valuable exposure to virtually all aspects of the business and enjoy the challenges and excitement that come with our fast-paced atmosphere. This is an ideal opportunity for a driven professional looking to establish his or her career and flourish within a dynamic industry leader.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Lease Administration, you will join a team that includes the Manager, Portfolio Reporting & Statistics, and seven other professionals in lease administration, coordination and analysis. The team is dispersed across the US and London. In this hands-on global role, you will input, maintain, organize and report on information regarding lease dates, dollar values, financial and legal terms utilizing a database. In addition to handling individual responsibilities, you will collaborate with other members of this team, as well as with contacts in Asset/Portfolio Management, Accounting and Property Operations.
More specifically, you will:
- Input and maintain lease data
- Prepare and distribute critical date reports and maintain tickler system for tracking important dates and tasks
- Calculate and apply Consumer Price Index (CPI) and Retail Price Index (RPI) adjustments
- Prepare and update lease abstracts
- Provide lease analysis and interpretation of lease data to internal parties
- Facilitate implementation of the Company’s Lease Administration Process
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Lease Administrator opportunity, you will have:
- 1 to 2 years of experience in commercial real estate, perhaps as a property assistant, assistant real estate manager or bookkeeper
- Knowledge of lease, financial and real estate terms and principles
- The ability to:
- Comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex business documents and lease documents
- Project manage effectively
- Effectively respond, in verbal or written form, to sensitive issues, complex inquiries or complaints
- Conduct basic financial analysis
- Analyze and solve problems involving several options with limited information
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Intermediate analytical and quantitative skills
- A bachelor's degree and/or paralegal certificate, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Just as important will be the following competencies and characteristics:
- Acute attention to detail
- Openness to coaching and learning new ideas and procedures
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Excellent follow-through habits
- Working and communicating well as a team player
- Professionalism in the workplace
For the most part you will work regular business hours, but we'll also look to you to be flexible about working additional hours when necessary. Typically that will be required for a couple of days during the monthly roll-up, and three to five days during the quarterly roll-up.
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center
campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional
service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services,
carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and
where our customers need it.
To provide our customers with the trusted foundation for the digital world
To build a network of connected campuses and internet gateways that become the heart of the internet and cloud, powering growth
and prosperity for customers, employees and shareholders.
Guide our decisions and actions every day—above all else, we value customers, excellence, talent, teamwork and success.
About Digital Realty
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. supports the data center and colocation strategies of more than 2,000 firms across its secure, network-rich
portfolio of data centers located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Digital Realty's clients include companies of
all sizes, ranging from financial services, cloud and information technology services, to manufacturing, energy, gaming, life sciences
and consumer products
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and
rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited referrals.