You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Assistant Project Manager-Milwaukee GC
Our client is a top General Contractor located in the Greater Milwaukee area. Their vast portfolio of commercial projects has created the need for a new Assistant Project Manager to join their multi-family team. Ideally, the Assistant Project Manager is a hard worker who wants to become a Project Manager and build their career with the company. Apply now to hear back within 24 hours!
Our client is a top General Contractor located in the Greater Milwaukee area. Their vast portfolio of commercial projects has created the need for a new Assistant Project Manager to join their multi-family team. Ideally, the Assistant Project Manager is a hard worker who wants to become a Project Manager and build their career with the company.
- Assist with overseeing and directing projects from start to finish
- Review project proposals, drawings, and plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, and procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project
- Coordinate with Construction Safety Manager to ensure that projects are completed in accordance with established safety guidelines
- Develop relationships with subcontractors and maintain lists of subcontractors that perform quality work
- Maintain appropriate documentation through project such as RFI logs and change orders
- Dictate or prepare project reports for management, client, or others
- Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
What our client is looking for:
- 2+ years of construction experience
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related discipline strongly preferred
- Experienced with MS Office and construction management software
- The ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The desire to grow their career professionally
What our client is offering:
- Competitive base salary starting at $70,000
- 401k Plan with company match
- Health Insurance including vision and dental
- Car allowance/company vehicle
- Cell phone and laptop provided
- Milestone bonus incentives
- End of year bonus
- Life insurance policy
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Excellent company culture
- Mentorship and growth opportunities
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Management
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Microsoft Office
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: JN -032023-5986312
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.