To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
- Vaco - Charlotte
- Phone: 7048879765
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Android Mobile Developer - Uptown Charlotte-$125K+
Vaco Technology • Charlotte, NC
Posted 1 month ago
Seeking an innovative mobile Architect to guide our tech leads in designing and defining the technical strategy/roadmap of the mobile native applications. The ideal candidate should be passionate about mobile native application development and delivery, great user experience and have extensive experience designing best-in-class mobile applications and collaborating with API teams.
As a mobile Architect, you will help develop the technical strategy/roadmap to create innovative native mobile applications for our customers.
- Partner with business, architecture and API technology teams to design world-class customer experiences for the mobile channel using an expert knowledge of industry best practices
- Collaborate with Application Managers and Tech Leads to drive out the design and adoption of technology solutions
- Assist the mobile teams in identifying and managing dependencies with other teams, processes, and technologies
- Collaborate with API teams to drive out API standards and best practices
- Collaborate with the mobile tech leads to define and adopt mobile development standards and best practices
- Stay abreast of emerging trends in mobile technology
- Effectively communicate technical solutions and recommendations to senior level management
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of best-in-class products needed to successfully implement new designs
- Define, prioritize and manage the plans for addressing mobile technical debt
- Support mobile teams in creating Proofs of Concept for new technologies and design patterns
- Lead the mobile team in embracing/optimizing DevOps and Continuous Integration best practices
- Expert level knowledge of industry best practices for design and implementation of mobile native applications
- Strong working experience with multiple of the following: Objective-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin
- Expert level experience with mobile native technology, user interface design and development, service integration development
- Expert level knowledge of Apple's Human Interface guidelines and Google's Material Design standards for UI design
- Expert level experience with designing and delivering optimized native mobile apps
- Strong working experience with writing high-quality, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code
- Strong working experience with xCode and/or Espresso automated testing tools
- Strong working experience with consuming REST API using asynchronous methods
- Strong working experience with version control (Git/Bitbucket) and branching strategies
- Ability to identify, understand and manage enterprise level impediments
Behavioral & Communication Skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, from team members to senior management
- Must have the ability to lead a team within an Agile operating model
- Ability to exchange constructive and respectful feedback
- Must be able to help communicate ideas and best practices to senior and junior developers
- Must be able to collaborate with wider groups on standards and best practices
- Enthusiasm and a desire to be part of an innovative team
- A commitment to quality, and a desire to improve