Transform SR Home Improvement Products LLCEmployment Category:
Regular, Full-timeJob Function:
24507: Sears Denver
The Sales Representative (Training) is responsible for covering assigned pre-set sales appointments during scheduled appointment time frames. This is to include a full in-home product presentation to the consumer, utilizing the company's selling process in order to achieve required sit ratios and conversion percentages.
Responsible for maintaining a gross close percentage, net close percentage and dollar/lead generated amount at or above assigned district targets. Protecting lead value by diligently making every effort to close the sale.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Presents Transformco products and features while complying with required style, size and price criteria
- Adheres to Transformco selling process so it reflects the needs of the consumer
- Builds a quality commission sale that adheres to the customer's needs while driving Company revenue growth
- Dispositions appointment outcomes properly to allow accurate reporting in Company's reporting tools
- Maintains the Company's required sit ratios for in-home sales presentations in order to maximize the potential conversion to net sales
- Maintains the desired close percentage to ensure Company achieves required revenue targets
- Ensures all contracts are complete and include pertinent elements needed for job installation with required documentation
- Produces additional revenue through self-generated and referral activity
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to work flexible schedule including more than 50 hours a week
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to negotiate contracts and set priorities (both orally and in writing)
- Ability to lift and carry product sample display cases up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to frequently bend, stoop, kneel, stretch, twist, reach and climb
- Ability to drive for long periods and in various geographic areas
- Ability to access different levels of terrain while performing duties
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite, computers, and related software
- Reliable Transportation and possess vehicle insurance.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Valid Driver License for the State of employment
- Up to 100% travel
- 18 years of age or older
Training Pay Rate - $14.77/hr
100% Commission after training