Job ID: 153561
CRH is a leading global diversified building materials group with over 85,000 employees in 32 countries around the world and over 2,000 locations in the US and Canada. Imagine a company capable of providing the modern building materials needed to build our homes, schools, communities, even the bridges and highways to get you there. We are CRH Americas, North America’s largest manufacturer of building products and the second largest globally.
In North America we adopted our parent company name to become CRH Americas, but, the strength, quality and legacy of our Oldcastle brand remains in our product groups, Oldcastle Precast, Oldcastle Architectural and Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®.
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for the processes and systems related to the servicing customers and support of sales staff. They will take orders, probe and influence customers to enhance sales of value added products during the order taking process.
- Receives calls and places client orders.
- Sells the company and sells value added products.
- Probes clients for rates, maximum quantity and new business.
- Responsible for on-time delivery (avoids over-booking).
- Explain company policies; ability to say “No” to clients.
- Ability to get detailed information form clients including directions to job and any special instructions.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 2 years of sales and operations experience
- Ability to interact and clearly communicate with internal and external personnel, customers and supporting agencies.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and computer skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated, organized and team focused
- Ability to be flexible
What CRH Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this URL blocked - click to apply.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue