Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The ideal candidate shall provide engineering design, integration and sustainment support to include the analysis of requirements and the technical input and feedback to assist in the estimation of material and software required for implementation of the Shore Tactical Assured Command & Control (STACC) application environment.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of software development concepts and theory.
They will have experience managing proactive engineering, application optimization and operational application support for a large-scale service provider or enterprise environment. Additional responsibilities include the following:
• Support will include the developmental testing and the technical input and data required for the creation of all engineering design documentation to include Appendix A, System Performance Specification (SPS), Preliminary Design Document (PDD), System Design Description (SDD), Contingency Plan, Bill of Materials (BOMs), Interface Control Document (ICD), Test Plans, Implementation Plans, and Test Reports.
• Support the generation of installation documentation to include Installation Requirements Drawings (IRD), Installation Design Plans (IDP), System Operational Verification Test (SOVT), Transition Plans, and Pre-Installation Test and Check Out (PITCO) Reports
• Support the writing and updating of source code documentation, configuration guides (to include Application Configuration Guide, Server Configuration Guide, Network Device Template), and network diagrams referenced as deliverables in the STACC Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
• Identify and drive opportunities to automate repeatable networking and application tasks through creation and maintenance of scripts and tools
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Six (6) years of experience in software engineering, design, and development to include:
• Systems Analysis
• Systems Architecture
• Systems/Equipmen Support
• Test and Evaluation in support of enterprise systems
• Three (3) years of technical experience in support of computer programming and data analytics
Note: Experience may be concurrent
• Individual shall demonstrate knowledge and skills in the following areas:
• Web Development/Web Services
• LAMP-Stack/Full-Stack Development (Graphics, Logic, Data)
• Object-Oriented programming
• Database Schema/Query Optimization
• Front-End/UX Design
• Service-oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Source Code management (SVN/Git)
• Exposure to Agile development principles
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET / SCI CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled