DivIHN (pronounced Divine) is a nationally-recognized Business Technology Solutions and Staffing services provider headquartered in Chicago. Since our formation in 2002, we have been trusted by Fortune 500 organizations to help them locate and hire best-in-class talent through our Award-winning Professional Workforce Solutions program.
One of our BEST F500 customers has engaged us to help them hire a Excel data analyst to be available to work out of their office in Deerfield, Illinois; details can be found below.
09/16/2019 to 12/31/2019
Please apply or call one of us to learn more
Please submit resumes to mremya at divihn dot com or call Phone number blocked - click to apply with any questions. Description
The Business Transformation Office (BTO) is leading a number of Client-wide initiatives aligned to three goals; transform how we spend our money, transform the way we work and transform how we are structured. The BTO is also driving the Culture Transformation needed to reach those goals. Position Description
The Enterprise Analytics program within BTO is seeking to establish a team of individuals who can help to respond to requests for data analytics and innovative savings ideas. The Business Analyst will support the Enterprise Analytics team in required data analytics and data integration in support of analyses and creation of profit improvement and cost savings models. This includes hands on work on analyses / data as well as close collaboration with team members. Specific areas of responsibilities include:
1. Develop and consistently improve reporting for select areas of spend for a variety of stakeholders.
2. Support senior leaders with deep dive analysis of spend across the global platform.
3. Partner cross-functionally with Global Purchasing, HR and other business partners to help identify potential areas of opportunity and savings.
4. Prepare general month-end reports for PandL owners and various senior leaders.
5. Perform special projects with heavy analysis and provide recommendations.
6. Assist with the annual Planning process to identify category targets at the PandL level.
7. Dive into detail of functional datasets (e.g. HR, finance, sales) from various IT systems to understand linkages to key analyses helping to enable reproducibility of analyses in the future
8. In a hands-on fashion, works to establish connection points and reconciliation needs between functional datasets as needed
9. Conducts analyses in excel and in business analytics software, such as Tableau Qualifications
Bachelor's with equivalent plus 3-5 years' industry experience
Self-starter with strong analytical skills, including mining big data
Displaying a curious and investigative mind towards data and analysis and storytelling
Demonstrated competencies in data analytics
Must be able to demonstrate Master level excel skills including use of Pivot Tables, Vlookups, multivariable cross-referencing
Strong PowerPoint skills
Designing interactive visual interfaces and dashboards (Tableau, Qlikview, Microsoft Power BI)
Proven success partnering with cross-functional team members in a matrix organization
DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.
Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, Big Data, pivot tables, QlikView, data analytics, Vlookups, Microsoft Power BI