To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Trenton, NJ 08648
- Devin Sypher
- Phone: 609-734-0003
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Spherion • Trenton, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Do you enjoy helping people? How would you like to work for a healthcare company where you have a positive impact in the lives of patients?
We are currently looking to hire Customer Service Representatives for a Pharmaceutical Agency in Lawrenceville, NJ. This role is a full-time position where you will work in a cooperative, friendly environment?
- Contacting healthcare providers to communicate information on new medications.
- Answering questions pertaining to new medications.
- Offering literature to patients that can accompany the medications.
- Documenting outcomes within the system.
Reasons you will enjoy working as a CSR:
- You want to have the opportunity to receive Medical Benefits and Paid Time Off.
- You enjoy problem-solving and want an environment where you can impact and benefit patient lives
- You want to feel valued by your employer through employee appreciation events and a free onsite
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
The Customer Service Representative that works onsite at the client facility will need:
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Typing).
- Ability to develop a rapport and develop relationships via phone. Active listening skills are key!
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities to meet expected response deadlines depending on
Qualifications to be a Customer Service Representative:
- 1-2 years in a customer focused role.
- Previous experience in a healthcare, medical or pharmaceutical-related position is a preference.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Organized and detail oriented
If interested, apply online or text (Your Name, Town you live in, and "Outbound") to 609-734-0003.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.