Management of assigned customer accounts to ensure customer satisfaction in the area of product, price, quality, service and technology. Under moderate supervision and instruction, handles as a liaison a variety of customer service, accounting, and engineering issues. Negotiates with direct contacts both internally and externally with moderate direction. Has no authority or responsibility for the supervision of others. This position will provide leadership and mentoring to less experienced staff.
1. Ensure all engineering changes made to products are correctly priced and submitted to the customer on a timely basis by utilizing the internal systems and procedures in place for communicating changes - Project Information Requests (PIRs). Summary review with Sales Manager or Director is necessary for all pricing establishment / revisions for customer submission.
2. Meet with customer on a regular basis to review pricing and design changes submitted to ensure customer confirmation/approval of pricing.
3. Manage other areas of the account such as payments or follow-up on past due receivables. Negotiate with the customer as needed to resolve any open financial issues (could be freight, packaging, returned shipments for non-conforming goods). This negotiation should be subject to moderate input from the responsible Sales Manager or Director.
4. Respond to internal information requests related to account such as forecasts of customer demand for products and provide updates to forecast as needed. Provide financial status of accounts, pricing, tooling, etc. to upper management. Maintain customer contact lists and foster key customer contact relationships. Communicate customer engineering and purchasing policies to company with regard to account responsibility.
5. Expansion business opportunities - Pursue new business opportunities as identified in the approved global business bid list. In case of new opportunities, a SBR should be created and presented to the appropriate Sales Manager or Director for consideration of pursuit. Give customer presentations for new and existing projects/products, tech. reviews, respond to requests for quotations.
6. Communicates frequently with engineering, sales, cost estimators, customers, and managers to ensure current status relative to pricing, design, program issues, part issues, contract terms and conditions, and all other customer issues.
7. Provide appropriate customer information to support the annual and mid term sales planning process.
Pay: $72k to 82K
Location: Shelbyville, TN
Hours: M-F, 8-5
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call
888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Packaging And Labeling
Coaching And Mentoring