PeopleShare is seeking knowledgeable Quality Assurance/Control Associate in the Robinson Township, PA.
This amazing opportunity works with a global manufacturer in the vitamin and supplement industry. These Quality Assurance/Control positions will go quickly. Apply today or call Amanda at 412-922-5200 to receive competitive compensation!
Job Details for Quality Assurance Associates:
- Schedule:Monday to Friday
- 6:00 AM- 2:30 PM
- 2:00 PM-10:30 PM
- 10:00 PM- 6:30 AM
- Pay Rate: $15-$16.50 an hour based on shift
- Contract to hire, long term fit!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Quality Assurance Associates:
- Conduct a start-up assessment, perform and assess an ATP swab test, Residual Quat test
- Perform room checks and sign-offs
- AQL Sample acquisition and documentation
- Issuance and review of cleaning logs and tempering logs
- Maintain collection and retention of batch records
Job Requirements for Quality Assurance Associates:
- Associates degree in a science related field preferred
- 2 years of quality control/assurance experience
- Knowledgeable in algebra and chemistry
- Experienced in Microsoft Office suite
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area - Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Greentree, Downtown and Cranberry. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Total Quality Management
Provide Technical Guidance