To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
SharePoint Engineer Senior Adviser
Apex Systems • Atlanta, GA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If interested, please email an updated resume to Mitchell Thompson at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for consideration.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Short term contract to hire
Apex Systems are seeking a qualified SharePoint Engineer Senior Adviser for our client in Atlanta, GA.
We are looking for a team player to serve as an Enterprise SharePoint administrator with a blend of technical and functional skills with respect to Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013/2016, and prior experience with SharePoint 2007. The mission is to provide development services for relatively complex applications using standard approaches or less complex systems using new approaches.
- Operations and maintenance of the SharePoint infrastructure including installation of upgrades, patches, level-3 troubleshooting, analysis of load, log aggregation, reporting, systems performance analysis & monitoring and other O&M activities
- Provide on-site technical support solutions for customer service delivery and availability, while ensuring satisfaction with Microsoft software
- SharePoint subject matter expert, which may include providing some guidance on development projects and to programs that are considering development of SharePoint applications.
- 3+ years’ experience supporting the design and deployment of enterprise wide SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 implementations and customizations, to include permissions, lists, libraries, Wiki, and other platform offerings.
- 3+ years hands-on experience administering SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 to include the following: installing and configuring large server farm topology – physical and VMware; applying patches, service packs, and infrastructure updates; creating, configuring, and maintaining Shared Service Providers to enable and enhance site search functionality; supporting DBAs and developers in deployment of SharePoint related solutions (e.g. custom web parts).
- 2+ years’ experience with Microsoft Server 2008/2012 administration and demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint environment including Central Administration, Web Front Ends (WFE), Shared Service Providers (SSP) and other SharePoint-centric application servers and services.
- High level of understanding of Microsoft Windows Operating System, SharePoint, Project, TFS, CRM and associated dependencies inherent to an Enterprise SharePoint Infrastructure.
- CISSP/PMP a plus
- 2+ years’ experience with MOSS 2010 including custom SharePoint Web parts, SharePoint Designer Workflow, and InfoPath.
- 2+ years’ experience administering user security in the Moss environment including the use of SharePoint and Active Directory groups.
- Strong writing and documentation skills. Strong organization and communications skills; must clearly communicate technical issues and resolutions to team, customers, and management.
- Working knowledge of ISA Server administration a plus.
- Project2010/2013, TFS 2012/2013, CRM, Windows Server, and HyperV is desired.
- Microsoft .Net, PowerShell and TSQL
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in SharePoint Foundation Server
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional SharePoint Server
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer for SharePoint Server
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional Project Server
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist Professional Team Foundation Server
- Microsoft Certified SharePoint 2010/2013