Come and work for Tomatina Restaurants, where FRESH means everything! We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing individuals to join our team. Applicants must be team players who are dedicated and committed to providing excellent customer service, ability to handle and thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have a flexible schedule. Experienced, energetic and motivated individuals are encouraged to apply.
POSITION: Line Cook
The purpose of this position is to assist the Chef, Sous Chef, and BOH Supervisor in the Tomatina Back of House operations. This includes providing seamless guest experiences, optimizing profitability and providing a safe and positive work environment. The Line Cook will work closely with the BOH Management to achieve objectives in sales, costs, guest service, satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation for all designated areas of operation. Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned as needed.
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and work space.
- Knowledge of food and beverage/restaurant back of the house operations.
- Must be minimum 18 years of age.
- Solid basic math skills and ability to compute costs.
- Basic understanding of MS Office programs.
- Read and understand store level financial reports and supporting documents
- Familiar with basic kitchen/cooking equipment.
- Knowledge of common ingredients, cooking procedures and safety and sanitation.
- Minimum six months of food and beverage/restaurant experience.
- Education in field or related business preferred.
- Knowledge of company established standards of service, alcohol service, manuals, training guides and other policies.
- Food Handler’s Card required, or must be completed within 30 days of hire.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Bi-Lingual a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills, energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Must be able to build and maintain a positive rapport with other individuals.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Line Cook - Tomatina.