Jersey City, NJSalary:
Our client is currently seeking a Infrastructure Engineer - Intermediate, that possesses Oracle and strong AWS migration experience. This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Help configure Various Secured authentication mechanisms.
- Help configure Inbound and Outbound Transmission protocols to MFTS network Experience with KAFKA, Jenkins, REST APIs, Python coding and good communication to partner with Banking customers.
- AWS/Database/Data Migration within Cloud environment
- MUST HAVE ORACLE AND STRONG AWS EXPERIENCE - MIGRATION EXPERIENCE
- AWS RDS Oracle migration, Application topo use EFS and FSX storage technologies.
- 3 to 7 years experienced in GKP, Kerberos, Ansible, SDLC, CI/CD, Bitbucket, GitHub, Cucumber, Jenkins, REST APIs, Python coding
- Prior experience in both Systems Administration and Systems Engineering
- Experience with GKP Builds, ID-Anywhere, Citrix Migration, FCFM transmission refactor is a must
- Experience on SDLC, CI/CD, Bitbucket, GitHub, Cucumber, Jenkins and REST APIs is a must
- Experience with Configuration Management tool like Ansible / Puppet / Chef / PowerShell is a must
- Experience in large scale software development in one or more of the programming languages (Python, Perl, Shell, C, C++ etc.)
- Experience in end-to-end systems automation and orchestration
- Familiar with Agile development process (Devops, Ansible, JIRA, Jules) and automated testing.
- SME technical skills in Linux
- Experience in server hardware (Linux, IBM POWER, HP ProLiant, X86 Dell and Cisco UCS Blades)
- Certified with AWS Architectural, Integration and Migration, Terraform, Ansible.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Infrastructure Engineer - Intermediate
- Agile Methodology
- Amazon Relational Database Service
- Apache Kafka