COMPETITIVE PAY and hiring now! Home Instead Senior Care in Lecanto, FL is a quick-growing, compassionate and client-focused CAREGiving company. Our CAREGivers are some of the most intuitive, positive influencers in Seniors’ lives. CAREGivers enhance a Senior’s life by connecting them back to living a full life while providing quality, non-medical home health care.
Home Health Aide
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship, including social activities and outings
- Light housekeeping tasks, meal planning, and preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming, ambulation, and transfers.
- Assistance with toileting, incontinence issues, and bathing.
- Starting pay of $10.50/HR with an increase to $11.00/HR after 90 days.
- Benefits for qualified employees after the qualification period.
Qualifications to be a Home Health Aide:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Desire to build trusting relationships with our clients and their family members
- Have some experience with the duties listed above - either professionally or private family care.
- Complete and pass a Level 2 nationwide criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and auto insurance with you listed as a covered driver
We offer flexible hours and predictable schedules every day and overnights! Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CAREGIVERS - HHA - ALL days, evenings and overnights - Competitive Pay