To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Manager
AZZ incorporated • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 10 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AZZ Galvanizing - Cincinnati
Responsible for evaluating bid opportunities, ensuring that we know everything required to successfully bid and win the project. Aggressively follows up with customers to ensure that bids are received. Also, works with the Sales Manager and Regional Manager and representatives to follow-up on bids and budgets to close the business.
Education, Certifications, Licenses & Registrations:
A Bachelor's degree preferred or combination of education and experience
A minimum of four (4) years of experience in maufacturing sales.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven track record of recruiting across diverse professional disciplines, preferably in a highly technical engineering and/or manufacturing enviornment.
- Soid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Must have experience utilizing latest recruitment/sourcing tools and techniques, deep knowledge of LinkedIn, and the ability to actively source passive candidates.
- Knowledgeable and skilled with applicant tracing systems (preferably Taleo) and HRIS systems (preferably Oracle).
- Well versed in social media recruiting methods.
- Proven track record of success in recruiting and acting as a trusted advisor with executives and hiring managers.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking enviornment.
- Ability to manage hiring managers and candidates while facilitating a smooth recruitment process.
- Experience managing an applicant tracking system. Report creation and generation.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to foster relationships with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Maintains log, status, and control over custimer RFQ's and quotations.
- Assists Sales Manager in developing quotations and sales strategies.
- Makes calls to customers and potential customers to introduce new products and services.
- Works with customers in answering questions on quotations.
- Assists Sales Manager and Sales Engineers in closing orders as required.
- Contacts customers when orders are completed.
- Other functions or assignments as may be assigned from time to time.
Primarily an office environment with occasional visits in a plant manufacturing environment.
Usual office environment with frequent sitting, walking, and standing, and occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, and balancing. Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of office machinery. Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
Full Time day position in office with some flexibility.
Up to 20% light domestic business travel by air and/or car; possible international trips as required.