To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spring, TX 77373
- Heather Johnson
- Phone: 972 546 4861 (ext 3909)
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dynamics NAV Developer
Nigel Frank International US • Spring, TX
Posted 1 month ago
- Serve as the lead software developer/analyst for all Dynamics ERP implementations and migrations away from legacy ERP's
- Work closely with internal IT and business owners to develop and implement custom modifications derived from business assessments.
- Develop integration points using APIs from other software providers
- Maintain and support custom developed integrations
- Be able to test solutions to ensure they meet desired business needs
- Document all work for future improvements and development
- Minimum 4 Year Bachelor's Degree in MIS or Computer Science (or related experience)
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in an ERP Developer/Implementation role
- Strong Dynamics NAV programming experience and experience with newer version of NAV (2016 and higher a must)
- Experience or have some working knowledge with Lanham and e-commerce addons
- Experience with Extensions V2 and Navision web services
- Must have knowledge/experience with AL extension language and exposure to .NET
- Microsoft Bower BI programming experience preferred
- Experience using, designing, and customizing Microsoft Flow and Power Apps
- SQL and database knowledge
- Installation and Configuration experience with various mid-market ERP systems
- General networking understanding
- Ability to quickly learn extensive software platforms and ability to integrate them with several other software applications
- Extensive general technical understanding (programming, software logic, etc.)
- Creative, but technical problem solver: quick thinking and fully engaged at all points in the solution from strategy to support
- Strong communication skills (phone, e-mail, and in-person)
- Team oriented: engaging with a group of people to conquer project tasks
- Interested in future technologies and software