CHI Lisbon Health is a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital with a 24 hour Emergency Level V Trauma Center. CHI Lisbon Health is part of a larger family of quality healthcare facilities, CommonSpirit Health. We believe in treating you close to home, just like family. Let us take care of all of your needs, like we have been doing for over 60 years.. ..
Because We Care.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S., from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
CHI Lisbon Health provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees' well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
CHI Lisbon Health the Nurse Aide will assist patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing and personal care, and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the charge nurse. This position cares for patients of all ages.
This position is eligible for a $3000 sign-on bonus!
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Registration as a Nurse Assistant or Certification in North Dakota.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) training preferred.
- Ability to read and communicate in English.
- The ability to evaluate patient's status, prioritize, organize own workload.
- The ability to deal tactfully with all internal and external customers.
- The ability to be flexible and work harmoniously with co-workers, patient's and families.
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.