To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Memphis, TN
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director, Hotel Leader Support
Hilton Corporate • Memphis, TN
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Hilton portfolio of hotels is comprised of 16 industry leading and world-class brands. A dedicated team of industry experts in the domains of hospitality, brand management, innovation, food and beverage, wellness, owner relations, and more, lead our Brands organization with the steadfast goal of strengthening and growing the Hilton portfolio. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Canopy, DoubleTree, Curio Collection, Tapestry Collection, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Tru, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, Motto, LXR Hotels & Resorts and Hilton Grand Vacations.
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for ensuring the Hotel Leader Support team development and delivery of elite service and support of the hotel leadership teams at Hilton's Suites and Focused Service brands: Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites and Tru by Hilton in Americas and Caribbean and Latin America. You will be responsible for leading strategy for the team and the department which focuses on driving performance with revenue generation, market share, operations, guest loyalty, food and beverage and more.
- Focus on department annual objectives, through high level team engagement, ensure responsive customized delivery of HLS services and processes which measure the improved performance of supported hotel leaders within the 6 brands we serve.
- Lead strategic and innovative product/technology direction of HLS managed channels (i.e. voice, digital) to ensure consistent customer and internal partner experience.
- Proactively uncover Brands and Enterprise trends and maintain Americas/CALA/EMEA/APAC partnerships within the Brand Management Support departments and throughout the organization: Honors, Revenue Management, non-supported brands, QA, eCommerce, Sales, Technology Support Center to name a few.
- Work closely with the Enterprise & Brand Initiatives teams to drive and measure performance through property level implementation and timely adoption of Enterprise/Brand initiatives.
- Provide innovative, strategic thinking around existing processes the HLS team champions which assist hotel leaders with how to work through a specific business need which will sustain hotel performance.
- Responsible for recruitment, team development, auditing and optimizing team workflow and processes which produce internal team efficiencies.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for visionaries and leaders who are passionate about hospitality and who love to have the chance to create positive partnerships. The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong content knowledge across commercial and operational topics.
- Competency with training development, comfortable facilitating (creative presentation skills, including crafting and delivering impactful presentations), and consultative skills that influence behavior change.
- Deep understanding of enterprise, brand and hotel key performance measures with analytical skills that lend to drawing concise business insight.
- Strong communication skills that lend to positively influencing Hilton's partners.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to handle challenging priorities.
- Motivational and people-management skills with a self-starter mentality. Your optimistic, change-ready approach to teamwork empowers you to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Tableau and MS Office capabilities.
- Ability to direct multiple projects at a time.
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Seven (7) years of hospitality work experience
- Three (3) years of management experience
- Two (2) years of specialized experience with sales and revenue engagement
- Experience working in a management position at a hotel, hotel ownership organization or for a hotel management company
- Previous experience doing data manipulation and providing analysis and insights
- 25% travel
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!