Parallel Employment is currently recruiting for a Paint Line technician for a client located in Fort Atkinson, WI. The Paint Line technician will be loading and unloading parts from the paint line. We are currently recruiting for 1st and 2nd shift.
Paint Line Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Load or unload components from overhead conveyor in the quantities and sequence required, following written production schedules.
- Package product as required.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Perform Standard Work by following Work/Operator Instructions.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the paint department supervisor.
- Meet or exceed department's production efficiency goals.
- Complete all required record documentation.
- Support and participate in assignments in other work areas, as work load demands change.
- Adhere to scheduled work hours and be available to work overtime as needed.
- Behave in a safe manner at all times.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Regularly required to stand a minimum of 8 hours on a cement production floor.
- Frequently is required to use arms to reach and hands to handle or feel
- Must repetitively lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Accounting Record Management System
Accounts Receivable Management Solutions
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: F63AB96522
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
To describe the team at Parallel Employment Group, you could use one word--PASSION. At Parallel, we have passion for people, businesses and communities. Parallel was created to work in tandem with our clients, providing quality products and services.
View the full profile
Our CREATIVITY allows us to design superior, custom solutions. Whether you need a single contractor or a complete facility management program, Parallel can devise a plan to meet your needs. The employment specialists at Parallel are ready to facilitate all aspects of your business.
Parallel Employment Group is built on a foundation of INTEGRITY. We, along with our customers, hold integrity as the number one criteria for doing business. This is what guides Parallel to make the right choices for our clients and our employees. As we venture through the twenty-first century, the companies with integrity will rise to the top!
Parallel inspires a team approach with our clients, WORKING WITH YOU to create a culture that is not just functional but committed. Our dedication to teamwork produces a workforce that shares this quality, leading to a fulfilling partnership!