Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Partner with the Program Manager and other levels of management to promote a diverse and inclusive working environment and support the development of the workforce
- Implement human resources policy and best practices by driving change and serving as a business advocate
- Work closely with the Recruiter and Operations team to assess recruiting needs and facilitate the onboarding process
- Provide proactive direction and guidance to managers/employees on performance management (coaching, career development, counseling, and/or disciplinary actions), communications and training, employee relations issues, interpretation of employment laws and company policies and procedures.
- Provide on-site support to program management and employees; recommend and implement actions to further enhance employee engagement and to address challenges to the employee populations in both locations
- Assist the program in meeting financial and non-financial objectives
- Promote effective business operations
- Investigate employee complaints/allegations by interviewing appropriate parties, gathering information, providing feedback as appropriate and making recommendations for corrective action to prevent recurrence of situation.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day –to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Assist in identifying training needs for the program and deliver (or coordinate the delivery of) non-operational training
- Identify process improvement opportunities within and outside of functional area and coordinate with relevant stakeholders for implementation
- Conduct group presentations to communicate company policy, processes, and/or annual company activities such as benefits enrollment, ethics training, etc.
- Facilitate program start-up activities as needed to include employee communications, briefings, orientation and onboarding, communication with management and other functional areas, system set-up, and other related activities
- The HRBP will work under minimal supervision. The candidate must demonstrate a superior ability to develop rapport at all levels of the organization and to collaborate across functional areas to work towards identified goals. Candidate must possess excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a member of a team. Candidate must have the requisite skills and attitude to consult effectively with managers/supervisors. Strong facilitation, persuasion, and listening skills are a must. Candidate must have demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex administrative processes; good judgment and the ability to analyze and problem-solve is required. Candidate must have the ability to proactively research and review labor laws, regulations, and policies, and recommend courses of action. Candidate must demonstrate a high level of adaptability, a high tolerance for ambiguity, and be able to lead and manage change throughout the organization.
- Minimum 8 years exempt level experience in Human Resources
- TS/SCI with polygraph
- BS/BA Degree
- Demonstrated experience in providing HR leadership and guidance to a diverse, geographically dispersed client base.
- Demonstrated experience in assessing and resolving a variety of employee relations issues.
- Successful identification and implementation of actions that have enhanced employee engagement and decreased voluntary turnover.
- Knowledge of HR Laws and disciplines including recruiting, talent management, compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, training and development, diversity, performance management, and federal and state employment laws.
- Proven ability to lead complex organizations through change
- Demonstrated experience with SCA contracts
- Proficiency with Microsoft office professional software and ability to easily adapt to new systems
- SPHR or PHR certification
- Working knowledge of Deltek Costpoint and/or WorkDay HRIS systems
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply