Hurricane Health and Rehabilitation is looking to add Laundry Aides to our wonderful team! Hurricane Health and Rehabilitation’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care! What is it like to work here? Here is what our team here at Hurricane is proud to share:
- We have the lowest turnover in all of Utah! That means people want to stay and be a part of our family atmosphere… We LOVE our jobs!
- We are the longest tenured 5 Star facility in Washington and Iron County
- Voted by USNews as “Top Nursing Facility” 4 years in a row
- 5% readmission rate to hospital in 2018…Committed to excellence!
- We have a FAMILY atmosphere where everyone has a voice and everyone affects change
- We are a winner of the Ensign Flag! This means we are in the top 3% of all nursing homes
- Growth opportunities including career advancement, tuition reimbursement, performance based wage increases… We want to celebrate with YOU as you reach your goals!
Are you our next team member?
- Fun, family atmosphere & working environment
- Competitive Wages
- Opportunity to make a difference in resident lives
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Growth, Development and Career Advancement opportunities
- Ongoing Leadership Training
- Employee Discount Program (cell phone, hotels, movies, theme parks, etc.)
- Performs laundry services for the facility.
- Previous laundry experience in a medical setting preferred
Hurricane Health & Rehabilitation
416 N. State Street
Hurricane, UT 84737
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Laundry Aide
Certified Nursing Assistant