Kelly® Professional & Industrial is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant
to work with our automotive client in Torrance, CA
. Look below to learn more and apply!
Location: Torrance, CA
Schedule: M-F 8:30AM-5PM
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Administrative Assistant for the Credit Union will perform duties and tasks to support the overall office management for the Credit Union’s Torrance Office. They will provide administrative support for its Management Team with data reporting, detailed minutes for executive level committees, and coordination for any data reporting, preparation and distribution of presentations and or Credit Union materials.
• Coordinate daily business calendars for the Management Team of the Credit Union for efficiency, via Go-To Meeting
• As requested, support with Credit Union email distributions, meetings, catering and reporting.
• Analyze daily work activities to determine if greater efficiencies can be achieved.
• Maintain and logistically update an organized office for supplies, disclosures, and timeliness communication to associates as communicated by Honda Corporate Communications.
• Support HR Administration for New and Contingent Associates.
• Assist and coordinate the onboarding of new associates.
• Serve as the Point of Contact for members, suppliers, or partners for deliveries and guest visits.
• Act as a Liaison with Honda on specific initiatives as needed.
• Adept in Technology, ability to perform data entry, manages team calendars, and creates company reports.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite products, including but not limited to Adobe Acrobat DC.
• Solution driven to find opportunities for efficiencies with non-standard requests.
• Familiar with financial industry terms for accurate and relative reporting of minutes, reports, and presentations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in all touchpoints for customers, suppliers, partners, and internal
associates with a professional, friendly, and positive demeanor.
• Familiar with Committee level protocols including recording minutes.
Estimated Amount of Overtime:
• Occasionally - Up to 4 hours per week based on the business need
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Executive Administrative Assistant?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center.
Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
- Adobe Acrobat
- Automotive Industry
- Data Entry